Damn. I missed this.
Apparently, the Azure Active Directory engineering team did an “Ask Me Anything” (AMA) on Reddit On March 9th from 10AM-1PM PST.
Here’s a few of the many, many questions they answered:
- “ETA on Azure Active Directory Domain Services in ARM?”
- “Any cool new AAD-Joined device features in the pipeline?”
- “When we can expect self service reset to be available from the windows lock screen?”
- “Why doesn’t the Authenticator App say what you are trying to authenticate?”
- “I have O365 and have just purchased EMS/Azure AD Premium, what should I do next?”
Yeah, I’m ticked I missed this and even more ticked I didn’t get to share it with y’all before it happened.
Here’s the archive of the AMA for your own viewing:
- REDDIT: AMA Azure Active Directory Engineering Team:
Here’s the video from the product team about Azure Active Directory: