We released Microsoft StaffHub today, which is web/mobile solution we’ve developed to provide schedule management, information sharing, & workgroup communications, targeting workers that have hourly shifts & task oriented labor.
- Managers to create, update and manage shift schedules for their team
- Employees have access to all their shift information via web or StaffHub mobile app
- Employees can swap shifts with others from the web or the StaffHub mobile app
(Managers can receive & approve shift swaps before they are executed)
- StaffHub Mobile App (iOS, Android) provides
- Summary of upcoming shifts as well as any important notes
- Review important information for their team, such as policy documents, news bulletins or videos
- Receive messages from managers directly or as team broadcast messages
- StaffHub integrates with Kronos Workforce Management with more systems to be announced
- Pull in shift information for teams or individuals
- StaffHub can show links to other work-relevant/important cloud apps
Licensing is simple: All Office 365 K1 licensed users (and E3 users) are eligible to use StaffHub immediately.
For more information, please read the announcement here:
- RELEASE: Microsoft StaffHub is here!
- DOCS: StaffHub Administration