Microsoft has quickly become the market leader in cloud-centric Machine Learning due to its comprehensive, easy-to-access toolset & designer, it’s highly scalable, extensible & accessible cloud-based engine, and its key ability to share Machine Learning models between data scientists & modelers.
If you are interested in learning about this great service within Azure there’s a lot of training & references available at no cost:
- Azure Machine Learning Jumpstart
- Machine Learning documentation
- Predictive Analytics with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning
edX TRAINING COURSES ON MACHINE LEARNING
Additionally, edX has hosted a series of free training courses online in Azure Machine Learning that you can take advantage of:
- Data Science Essentials: https://www.edx.org/course/data-science-essentials-microsoft-dat203-1x-0#!
- Applied Machine Learning: https://www.edx.org/course/applied-machine-learning-microsoft-dat203-3x#!
- Principles of Machine Learning: https://www.edx.org/course/principles-machine-learning-microsoft-dat203-2x-0#!
MICROSOFT DATA SCIENCE SUMMIT 2016 RECORDINGS
Microsoft’s recent Data Science Summit (2016) also recorded all their sessions for folks to learn from, and they are available for viewing here:
- Microsoft Machine Learning & Data Science Summit 2016
AZURE MACHINE LEARNING STUDIO OVERVIEW & CHEAT SHEET
It is also possible to get a high-level view of the capabilities of Machine Learning Studio by downloading the Azure ML Studio capabilities diagram along with the Azure Machine Learning Algorithm Cheat Sheet and get help figuring out how to choose a machine learning algorithm for your solution.
- POST: Overview diagram of Azure Machine Learning Studio capabilities
- DOWNLOAD: Microsoft Azure Machine Learning Studio Capabilities Overview
REFERENCE: “Microsoft Azure Essentials: Azure Machine Learning” & “Data Science in the Cloud with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and R”
We have available for download, the free ebook, Microsoft Azure Essentials: Azure Machine Learning (ISBN 9780735698178), by Jeff Barnes as well as a free eBook from O’Reilly on Azure Machine Learning entitled, “Data Science in the Cloud with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and R”.
- DOWNLOAD: “Microsoft Azure Essentials: Azure Machine Learning”
(all formats (PDF, Mobi and ePub): http://www.microsoftvirtualacademy.com/ebooks#9780735698178
- DOWNLOAD: Free eBook, “Data Science in the Cloud with Microsoft Azure Machine Learning and R”