Earlier this year, Brandon Rohrer, Senior Data Scientist in the Data Group at Microsoft, published a popular blog post titled How to Do Data Science.
Brandon is one of our speakers at the upcoming Microsoft Data Science Summit, a two-day intensive event for data scientists, big data engineers, ML practitioners and technical managers.
The Summit runs on September 26-27 in Atlanta. In his talk, Brandon will provide a comprehensive overview of how to do data science from start to finish. Brandon’s talk is aimed at the brand new data scientist, and his session will require no math, programming, or previous experience. You can follow him @_brohrer_.
There will be 3 tracks:
- Advanced Analytics
- Big Data
Here’s a list of some of the sessions:
- CNTK and Project Philly: Microsoft’s
- Deep Learning Platform
- Creating a Churn Analytics Solution
- Creating a Predictive Maintenance Solution
- Data Science for Absolutely Everybody
- Deploying a Predictive Maintenance Cortana Intelligence Suite Solution Template
- Getting Started with Cognitive Services and Bot Framework to Enrich Your Business Scenarios
- Information Management Using Cortana Intelligence Suite
- Inside the Data Science Virtual Machine
- Overview of Cortana Intelligence Suite
- Patterns & Practices for Moving Data at Scale
- Unlock Real-Time Predictive Insights from the Internet of Things
- Unsupervised Techniques for Discovering Trends, Correlations and Anomalies in Collections of Unstructured Text
- What Is Your Data Science Super Power? Tips and Tricks to Successful Data Science
Data scientist, big data engineer, machine learning practitioner, or IT pro who wants insights into the latest advanced analytics technologies
September 26-27, 2016
Atlanta, GA (Co-located with Microsoft Ignite & the Ignite Expo)