Outlook now makes it easier for you to have that personal connection by enabling you to meet your customers, business partners or study group at your favorite Starbucks location, all with a few clicks from your Outlook inbox. Introducing the Starbucks for Outlook add-in.
- SCHEDULE MEETINGS AT A LOCAL STARBUCKS
Simply click the “Meet at Starbucks” command from the ribbon when creating a new meeting request, search for your favorite Starbucks store, and add it as the location of your upcoming meeting.
- SEND STARBUCKS GIFTCARDS OVER EMAIL
Now you can effortlessly and quickly express thanks or appreciation for a job well done by sending a Starbucks eGift Card right from your inbox.
HOW TO INSTALL:
The Starbucks for Outlook add-in is available in the Office Store as a free download to users of the new Outlook.com, as well as Outlook 2013, Outlook 2016 and Outlook on the web users with Office 365 or Exchange 2013 or Exchange 2016 mailboxes.
If you are using Office 365 or the new Outlook.com, simply click on https://aka.ms/getcoffee to begin installation of the Starbucks for Outlook add-in. If you are using Exchange 2016 or Exchange 2013 on premise, please follow the steps below to install the add-in:
- In Outlook 2013 or Outlook 2016, click Store from the Home tab on the ribbon. In Outlook on the web click the gear icon (top right) and select Manage Add-ins.
- Type in “Starbucks” in the search bar on the top right.
- The search will return the “Starbucks for Outlook” add-in, then set the toggle to “on” to install the add-in.
- The add-in will appear in the command bar ribbon on the top.
Note: Some users in Outlook 2013 may not see the new in-client store UI above. For these users, follow the steps below:
- Click Store from the Home tab on the ribbon-> click Manage Add-ins.
- In the Manage Add-ins page, click the + sign and then select the “Starbucks for Outlook” add-in from the Office Store.
- Click the “Add” button to begin installation.
We hope you give the new Starbucks for Outlook add-in a try and find it a helpful and easy tool to build great connections. Be sure to also take advantage of our limited time offer when you share a Starbucks eGift Card so you can get one in return.
We’re eager to hear your feedback on the Starbucks for Outlook add-in and any suggestions on new partner solutions that you’d like to see in Outlook. Joining the conversation on Outlook is easy—visit Outlook.UserVoice.com and sign in with your Microsoft account to leave your feedback.
Read more here:
- BLOG: Starbucks for Outlook Add-in Now Available!
(p.s. To make this even sweeter, we have an exciting offer running for a limited time! When you send a Starbucks eGift Card using Outlook, you are eligible to get a free $5 Starbucks eGift Card in return, so your next coffee is on us!)