Azure Active Directory Identity Protection is in public preview. Identity Protection is a new feature of Azure AD that gives organizations around the world a previously unavailable level of security for their cloud identities.
Azure AD Identity Protection offers the following capabilities
- Detection of identity-based security issues using our signals intelligence, experience, and algorithms.
- Support investigation of risk events and users flagged for risk.
- Support for in-line remediation and management of risk events.
- Harnesses the power of Azure AD Conditional Access policies and real-time risk evaluation to auto-remediate leaked-credentials before they can cause harm.
Read more about the solution here:
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Azure AD Identity Protection is in Public Preview
- OVERVIEW/DOCUMENTATION: Azure Active Directory Identity Protection