[Here’s the official invite to Ignite for those of you who didn’t get it]
It’s finally here—one enterprise conference with infinite possibilities. For the first time ever, Microsoft Ignite brings together our best and brightest for a single, remarkable enterprise tech conference.
It will challenge what you know, reveal new opportunities and boost your innovation. You’ll connect with peers from across the globe, get inspired, and then get a game plan for your own business. Feeling fired up? See where technology is headed and meet who’s fueling it—at Microsoft Ignite.
Ignite Your Expertise
- Stimulate your brainpower and learn best practices from leaders who have seen it all and conquered impossible challenges.
- Dive deep into technology and conversations that spark new discoveries.
- Test-drive technology in a hands-on learning environment that engages, excites, and educates.
- Arm yourself with practical tactics and a strategic roadmap to drive your business ahead by working directly with industry greats.
Ignite Your Business
- Be among the first to learn about tech innovations and how to maximize them for your business advantage.
- Get inspired by how your peers are changing their businesses. See how other folks are using our technologies to conquer impossible challenges and find fresh ideas.
- Partner up with brilliance. There will be hundreds of technology partners ready to tackle your toughest dilemmas—they’re up for the challenge!
Ignite Your Connections
- Surround yourself with people you respect and follow online. Share knowledge, some laughs, and Twitter handles.
- Connect with peers from around the world to expand your network, and reconnect with people in your existing communities.
- Unwind after hours, kick back, and truly enjoy the scene.
- Meet the minds that make it happen. For the first time under one roof, Microsoft Ignite gives you unprecedented access to hundreds of Microsoft technology and business leaders. Practice your power handshake.
It all happens May 4–8, 2015, in Chicago. Seats are limited, so register today.