Explore the technical aspects of Surface and learn how to plan for, deploy, manage, and support Surface devices in your organization.
Here’s a sample of the Table of Contents:
Get drivers for all of the components in Surface Pro 3, Surface Pro 2, and Surface Pro devices, as well as updates to the system firmware that have been released via Windows Update.
Get started with deployment
Find best practices to help you deploy Windows on Surface devices, and better manage those devices moving forward.
- Download the Surface Pro 3 Deployment and Administration Guide
- Plan for Surface deployment
- Find step-by-step deployment guidance
- Learn how to easily manage and keep Surface devices up to date
Keep up with the latest announcements, guidance, resources, and events for IT professionals managing Surface devices.
- Visit the Surface for IT Pros blog
- Find recent Surface and Windows 8.1 knowledge base (KB) articles
If you are trying to fix a hardware issue or searching for technical expertise, you can contact Surface warranty and software support:
- Call to submit an incident
- Microsoft Premier Customers: Submit an incident with Microsoft Premier Online
* Fees may apply. Customers opening incidents for hardware issues will not be charged unless the issue is determined to be outside of warranty coverage.
NOTE: There is a section specifically on configuring UEFI:
Advanced UEFI security features for Surface
- Manually installing the UEFI update
- Manually configuring additional security settings
- Automating additional security settings