The program enables Enterprise customers to get engaged with the Windows Insiders program leveraging unique features available through the program that make participation easier & more useful.
WINDOWS INSIDERS FOR BUSINESS NEW FEATURES
Here are some key features of the program:
- CORPORATE CREDENTIALS
Sign-in with corporate credentials (Azure AD) and increase the visibility of your
feedback with Microsoft.
- INSTALL PRE-RELEASE BUILDS
Access and control the deployment of pre-release builds in your organization so distribution is consistent with other updates.
- REAL-TIME FEEDBACK
Provide and aggregate feedback to Microsoft via the Feedback Hub on pre-release builds in an automated manner with fewer steps.
- UP-TO-DATE CONTENT
Stay ahead of the game with deployment guides, feature announcements
ENTERPRISE MANAGEABLE FLIGHTING
There are some new advantages in how Enterprise users can evaluate & test new builds:
- Individuals can manage flighting
- Sign up in Insider Registration Page (same flow as MSA users)
- Configure flighting in settings on local machine
- Organizations will be able to manage flighting via Mobile Device Management & Group Policy
- Flighting enabled policy (Blocked, User choice, Force with/without user consent)
- Insider ring level (WIP-Fast, WIP-Slow, Release Preview)
- Insider ring level user configurable (Enabled/Disabled)
ENTERPRISE MANAGABLE FEEDBACK
There is an Enterprise level feedback system that provides businesses with the ability to manage the feedback being provided. Corporations will be able to:
- View and update existing feedback submitted by your organization.
- Submit new feedback from your organization.
- Show a separate view to other Insiders restricting sensitive data
Additionally, Azure AD users can participate in feedback with other Insiders both Azure AD and MSA:
- See and upvote Insider feedback
- Post new feedback for the community to upvote
- Easily send the right diagnostics
Also individuals will be able to filter feedback on several dimensions:
- All feedback
- My feedback
- My company’s feedback
Check out the new Windows Insiders for Business Program, here:
- SITE: Windows Insiders for Business Details & Enrollment