Microsoft Teams has arrived to Office 365, bringing a chat-based workspace to your fingertips. See how Microsoft Teams can pull together everything you need to collaborate – schedule and conduct meetings, share notes and files, have threaded conversations – all in one place.
At this event, you’ll experience
- Collaboration challenges organizations face with distributed, multi-generation workforce.
- Options users look for to get things done, and how that affects the role of IT.
- How to make your team more effective and give them instant access to everything they need – right in Office 365.
- Hands on environment to test drive Microsoft Teams.
About Microsoft Teams
- Chat for today’s teams: A one-to-one or one-to many chat with content and chat history.
- A hub for teamwork: instant access to everything your team needs right in Office 365 with built-in integration to SharePoint, OneNote, and Skype for Business.
- Customizable for each team: integrate the content and features your team needs to access and use every day.
- Security teams can trust: enterprise security and compliance features you expect from Office 365.
- Learn more about Microsoft Teams and start using it today.
Events are taking place nationwide in 21 locations, from Austin to New York to Milwaukee to Tempe.
- Introducing Microsoft Teams