“Microsoft and Steelcase believe that the future of work is creative. In order to drive growth, agility and innovation in the future, we must embrace the need for transformative ideas and harness creative potential at work.
Learn more at: http://surfac.ms/steelcase”
A high-level summary:
- We will establish a broad focus on integrating the best of the Microsoft Surface family with Steelcase’s products and office space solutions.
- Specifically, we jointly announced five “creative spaces”, described as ‘an immersive ecosystem that brings together place and technology to help people generate new ideas and move them forward.’
- Creative Spaces are available to visit at Steelcase WorkLife Centers – currently open in NYC and Grand Rapids, MI – with additional locations coming later this year
- Select Steelcase dealers are now able to resell Surface Hubs
- Finally, much more is in the works include technology-enabled workplace solutions, leveraging Azure IoT
Here are a few key links if you want to learn more:
- Steelcase site: Microsoft partnership – https://www.steelcase.com/microsoft-steelcase/
- Microsoft Surface for Business Site: Steelcase partnership – https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/devices/business/steelcase
- Windows blog – https://blogs.windows.com/devices/2017/03/06/microsoft-steelcase-unlock-creativity-work/