There’s a 103 page document that we’ve produced called the “Azure Onboarding Guide for IT Organizations”.
The purpose of this document is to provide an overview, guidance, and best practices for enterprise IT departments to introduce, consume, and manage Microsoft Azure-based services within their organization. The target audience is enterprise architects, cloud architects, system architects, and IT managers.
It covers the following:
- Moving to the Cloud
- Managing security, compliance, and data privacy
- Azure enterprise administration
- Integrating Azure into the corporate network
- Extending Active Directory to Azure
- Operating Azure IaaS Services
- Migrating existing services to Azure
- Offering management for cloud-based services
Download the whitepaper here:
- Azure Onboarding Guide for IT Organizations (.PDF, 103pg, 2.63MB)
For more papers & documentation, visit:
- Microsoft Cloud Resource Center