From the announcement blog post:
As customers consider the transition to the cloud, we often hear that they want to ensure security, privacy and compliance requirements are met. At Microsoft, we believe that customers have the right to know how Office 365:
- Safeguards confidentiality, integrity, availability and reliability of your data.
- Let’s you control access to your data.
- Helps you comply with various regulatory standards.
We want to ensure that you have access to the information that is relevant for you to perform a risk assessment on Office 365 services—on demand. Access to this information should be seamless. To achieve these goals, we have released the Service Assurance Dashboard as part of the Office 365 Security and Compliance Center, which provides you immediate access to:
- Details on how Office 365 implements security, privacy and compliance controls including details of how third-party independent auditors perform audits to test these controls.
- Third-party independent audit reports including: SSAE 16 / SOC 1, SOC 2 / AT 101, ISO 27001 and ISO 27018.
- Deep insights into how we implement encryption, incident management, tenant isolation and data resiliency.
- Information on how you can leverage Office 365 security controls and configurations to protect your data.
Read more about Office 365 Service Assurance at:
- OFFICE BLOG: Office 365 Service Assurance—gaining your trust with transparency
Office 365 Service Assurance is located at:
- Office 365 Security and Compliance Center—Service Assurance