Just announced, the HoloLens Commercial Suite includes the Development Edition, enterprise features for added security and device management, and a warranty. Transform your business with Microsoft HoloLens.
- Kiosk mode. With HoloLens kiosk mode, you can limit which apps to run to enable demo or showcase experiences.
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) for HoloLens. Your IT department can manage multiple HoloLens devices simultaneously using solutions like Microsoft InTune. You will be able to manage settings, select apps to install and set security configurations tailored to your organization’s need.
- Identity. Azure Active Directory and next generation credentials with PIN unlock.
- Windows Update for Business. Controlled operating system updates to devices and support for long term servicing branch.
- Data security. BitLocker data encryption and secure boot is enabled on HoloLens to provide the same level of security protection as any other Windows device.
- Work access. Anyone in your organization can remotely connect to the corporate network through a virtual private network on a HoloLens. HoloLens can also access Wi-Fi networks that require credentials.
- Windows Store for Business. Your IT department can also set up an enterprise private store, containing only your company’s apps for your specific HoloLens usage. Securely distribute your enterprise software to selected group of enterprise users.
What’s in the box
- Microsoft HoloLens Development Edition
- Carrying case
- Microfiber cloth
- Micro-USB 2.0 cable
For more information, visit:
- Introducing Microsoft HoloLens Commercial Edition