Starting May 1, 2016 (ending June 30th, 2017), any customers – either new or existing – that pre-purchase Azure credit on their Enterprise Agreements will get an Azure Support plan upgrade for 12 months at no cost.
The upgrade works as follows:
- For customers NOT purchasing an Azure Support plan: They will automatically receive a “Azure Standard” support for 12 months.
- For customers already purchasing an “Azure Standard” support plan: They will receive an automatic upgrade to the next tier of support ,”Azure Professional Direct” Support for the term of their plan.
- For customers purchasing $100k in Azure credit OR consume $10k in Azure/month: They will automatically receive “Azure Professional Direct” support for 12 months.
- For customers already purchasing an “Azure Professional Direct” support plan: They will receive a credit for 6 Application Consulting sessions at no cost.
WHAT ARE THESE TIERS?
Azure Standard support offers unlimited technical assistance for subscription management and break-fix issues.
Azure Professional Direct support offers faster initial response and escalation management for high priority issues, proactive monitoring of business critical support issues and account management.
Here’s a chart describing the Support plans available today for Azure:
For more detail around the offer & the tiers of service available visit the following blog sites:
- AZURE BLOG: Announcing Azure support upgrade for enterprises
- INFO: Terms & Conditions of Enterprise Agreement Support Offer
- PLANS: Azure Support for Customers
- DATASHEET: Azure Support Plans