[taken from the Office blog]
Today marks Release to Manufacturing (RTM) of SharePoint Server 2016! This is an important milestone in the delivery of this significant release, which includes new capabilities for users, IT pros and administrators, as well as the next generation of hybrid capabilities for SharePoint. This also marks the general availability of cloud hybrid search for SharePoint Server 2013 and higher customers—allowing on-premises and Office 365 content to be surfaced in one search result.
We are also excited to announce the RTM of Project Server 2016 that is distributed as part of SharePoint Server 2016. Learn more in the Project Server 2016 release notes.
Read more at the Office blog:
- ANNOUNCEMENT: SharePoint 2016 RTM and the Future of SharePoint Event
- ANNOUNCEMENT: Project Server 2015 RTM is now available
- DOWNLOAD: SharePoint Server 2016 Reviewer’s Guide:
- FORUMS: SharePoint Server 2016
- FEEDBACK: SharePoint User Voice