Interested in Microsoft’s new Operations Management Suite?
This is a free 430 page e-book (17.4MB) written by Microsoft MVPs Tao Yang, Stanislav Zhelyazkov and Pete Zerger, along with Anders Bengtsson, Principal PFE for Microsoft, some of the most active members of the OMS community.
Description: This preview release of "Inside the Microsoft Operations Management Suite" is an end-to-end deep dive into the full range of Microsoft OMS features and functionality, complete with downloadable sample scripts. This early edition is being shared with the community while final edits are being completed.
The chapter list in this edition is shown below:
- Chapter 1: Introduction and Onboarding
- Chapter 2: Searching and Presenting OMS Data
- Chapter 3: Alert Management
- Chapter 4: Configuration Assessment and Change Tracking
- Chapter 5: Working with Performance Data
- Chapter 6: Process Automation and Desired State Configuration
- Chapter 7: Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Chapter 8: Security Configuration and Event Analysis
- Chapter 9: Analyzing Network Data
- Chapter 10: Accessing OMS Data Programmatically
- Chapter 11: Custom MP Authoring
- Chapter 12: Cross Platform Management and Automation
Please send questions, comments or errata to insidemscloud aht outlook dawt com
Grab it here:
- DOWNLOAD: Free eBook, “Inside the Microsoft Operations Management Suite (Preview Release)” (17.4MB, 430pgs)