Microsoft® Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell® (pre-release) helps scripters find Windows PowerShell scripts, snippets, modules, and how-to guidance in online repositories such as the TechNet Script Center Repository, PoshCode, local or network file systems and Bing Search Repository. Microsoft® Script Explorer enables:
- Integrated community and Microsoft resources to help you unlock the power of Windows PowerShell.
- Seamless searching across online repositories to locate script samples relevant to you
- Establishing and searching local, network, and corporate script repository is easy
If you’re interested in downloading Script Explorer, visit this link:
- DOWNLOAD: Microsoft Script Explorer for Windows PowerShell
- DOWNLOAD: Script ExplorerUser Guide
- DOWNLOAD: Script Explorer Deployment and Troubleshooting Guide http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=245460
This preview release is designed to enable the community to experience and review the preliminary designs and direction of key features in Microsoft Script Explorer and to solicit feedback before features are finalized. If you have additional questions, need help in troubleshooting issues, and other product features visit the Microsoft Script Explorer Forum on TechNet. Your feedback is important to us. Help improving Script Explorer by submitting bugs and suggestions to Microsoft Script Explorer Forum on TechNet.