Twice a year Microsoft hosts an invite only security briefing on the Redmond campus called “BlueHat”. While attendance is open to Microsoft employees, access to the event is invite only for non Microsoft employees.
The good news is that some of the briefings are recorded and made available to the public on the “BlueHat Security Briefings” TechNet page here:
Available videos include:
- “Behind the Curtain of Second Tuesdays: Challenges in Software Security Response”
- “Nine Trends Affecting the Future of Exploitation”
- “Cyber [Crime/War] – Connecting the Dots”
- “Enhanced Mitigation Experience Toolkit 2.0”
- “Everybody be cool, this is a ROPpery.”
- “Browser Hacks, Design Flaws, & Opt-In Security”
- “iPhone SMS Hacking with a Touch About Payloads”
- “Indiscriminate Information Intercourse Involving Internet Infrastructure”
There are more, these are just a sample.
In addition to videos of the current sessions, there is an archive of many of the previous BlueHat events available for perusal.
- BlueHat v10: Fall 2010 Sessions and Interviews
- BlueHat v9: Fall 2009 Sessions and Interviews
- BlueHat v8: Fall 2008 Sessions and Interviews
- BlueHat v7: Spring 2008 Sessions and Interviews
- BlueHat v6: Fall 2007 Sessions and Interviews
- BlueHat v5: Spring 2007 Sessions and Interviews
- BlueHat v4: Fall 2006 Sessions and Interviews
- BlueHat v3: Spring 2006 Sessions and Interviews