Yes, in case it’s not apparent, I’ve been out of town for a VERY long time on vacation. The posts that I’ve made over the past couple weeks have only been things I could crank out quickly. I have a few posts coming including my CES 2013 Summary.
In the meantime, here’s news that I found worth reading over the holiday.
- NEXT WEB: Windows Phone app revenue and downloads double as Microsoft debuts contest for prime-time ad spot
- FORBES: Windows Phone On Course To Sell One Million Handsets Per Week
- MSN: Report: Apple cutting orders for iPhone 5 parts by 50%
- CNET: Apple is done, say teens
- MOBILE SYRUP: HTC 8S sold out at Virgin Mobile, “has been flying off the shelves”
- ARS TECHNICA: Help! I’ve got Windows 8 and I miss my Start menu!
- MAXIMUMPC: Haswell Integrated Graphics vs Geforce GT 650M [Video]
- FORBES: Best Of CES: Is Lenovo’s ThinkPad Helix The Perfect Ultrabook/Tablet Hybrid?
- NEOWIN: Disable Java, warns US Government
- SLASHDOT: Google Docs vs. Microsoft Word: An Even Matchup?
- THE VERGE: Surface Pro: an in-depth look at Microsoft’s super tablet
- WINSUPERSITE: Why Surface RT? [Infographic]
- GIZMODO: Intel’s New Chips: Everything You Need to Know
- ENGADGET: Vizio debuts its first Windows 8 tablet, an 11.6-inch slate with a 1080p display, AMD processor