Many people don’t know that you can get a wealth of information about Microsoft Volume Licensing from our Volume Licensing web site at http://www.microsoftvolumelicensing.com.
One of the documents on this site is the Product List.
- Microsoft Product List – September 2012
Published monthly, the Microsoft Product List for Volume Licensing provides information about Microsoft software and Microsoft Online Services acquired through Volume Licensing programs. This document includes:
- Availability of new products
- Discontinuation of products
- Available promotions
- Point values
- Product migration paths
- Software Assurance benefits
- Other notes and information specific to products
- Appendices for special terms, Software Assurance renewals, and program
- Microsoft Product List (Current or Archive)http://www.microsoftvolumelicensing.com/
- Microsoft Product Use Rights (PUR)
Get detailed use rights for products currently offered under Volume Licensing programs.
- PUR Explained – Your Guide to Microsoft Product Use Rights (19 pgs)
This scenario-based guide describes how the IT Director for a fictional company licenses Microsoft products and services through a series of initiatives. Learn why Microsoft uses different models for licensing its products and discover how these models are applied to various “real-world” business solutions.