Brainstorm produced a neat FREE add-in for Office 2013 called “QuickHelp Starter” that shows within the frame of the Office application, how to use certain key functions of the application – either Word 2013 or Excel 2013.
QuickHelp Starter is a collection of short videos that display in Word 2013 and Excel 2013 so you can work with features as you learn about them. Watch the videos that QuickHelp Starter recommends specifically for you, or search for the information you need within the collection. If there’s a particular video that you want to view later, bookmark it. Not sure which videos you already watched? QuickHelp Starter saves your viewing history.
QuickHelp Starter is a collection of short videos that help users understand the ‘how’ and ‘why’ of features in Word 2013 and Excel 2013. Users increase productivity by increasing their ability to effectively utilize their productivity software. Features include:
- Suggested Content: QuickHelp Starter will recommend videos specific to each user.
- In-application Content: Videos are displayed directly within Word 2013 and Excel 2013 allowing users to follow along.
- Search: All content is completely indexed and searchable, allowing users to quickly find content for their specific needs.
- Favorites: Users can bookmark favorites so they can refer back to helpful videos at a future date.
- History: Complete history is tracked allowing users to find previously watched videos.
DOWNLOAD: “QuickHelp Starter” for Office 2013 (v1.2)