Apparently, Asus has published the specs and photos of their planned Asus Tablet 600, one of the first Windows RT devices on the market. I have to guess that they’ll release theirs roughly the same time as models from Dell, Lenovo, Samsung, and Microsoft Surface RT get released.
Well, since they’ve published their specs, I guess a bunch of these elements aren’t hush hush, so here we go – straight from their Computex 2012 announcement web page:
- 10.1" panel with Super IPS+ technology for superior visuals
- Unique battery-boosting mobile dock that features a keyboard, touchpad and USB port for increased productivity
- NVIDIA® Tegra® 3 4-Plus-1™ Quad-core CPU with 12-core GPU for low power consumption and high performance
- 8MP rear camera for crystal clear photos and videos
- Superior audio experience with ASUS SonicMaster technology
- Built-in NFC sensor to easily communicate with other NFC-enabled devices
Did you catch that?
QUAD code CPU. 12-core GPU. 8MP. NFC. Battery boosting mobile dock.
- LINK: ASUS Tablet 600 (Windows RT)