SharePoint Server 2013 & all it’s social networking goodness is now available as a customer preview!
SharePoint Server 2013 Preview is designed to bring people together to get work done. Whether you’re using it to manage your enterprise content, make it easy for business end users to share ideas and information, or help developers build innovative new applications, SharePoint Server 2013’s improvements in scale, security, and flexibility have you covered.
- Scalable – support for the most demanding workloads with end-user experience in mind.
- Secure – governance, information protection and control – the right people access the right information.
- Flexible – deploy quickly & easily and upgrade on your terms – online and on-premises.
Want an overview of SharePoint Server 2013 Preview? See the product details page.
- Download Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 Preview
- Available as 64-bit ISO
- Available in these languages: English, Japanese, Spanish
- Installation requires the following product key: 6RNT8-XV26M-GWH36-VMGQH-94MMH
- EBOOK: Deployment guide for SharePoint 2013 Preview
- What’s New in SharePoint 2013 (VIDEO)
- SharePoint 2013 for IT pros
- SharePoint 2013 Preview Documentation
- DOWNLOAD: SharePoint Designer 2013
- Overview of SharePoint 2013 Preview installation and configuration
- Install SharePoint 2013 Preview: (Step-by-step)
- Video Walkthrough of Installing SharePoint Server 2013 Preview on a single server:
There’s a ridiculous amount of content available to download from the Download site at Microsoft.com. Simply follow this link: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/search.aspx?q=sharepoint%20server%202013&p=1&r=40&t=31&s=Relevancy~Descending