We just posted the video recordings of a two-day course that was done for 3000 IT professionals around Microsoft Private Cloud implementation. As announced by the Microsoft Born To Learn blog, the course was done Feb 21-22 and was a tremendous success. Please enjoy these video recordings!
Creating and Managing a Private Cloud with System Center 2012 Jump Start
This course makes it clear why Microsoft’s new private cloud solutions, based on System Center 2012 and Windows Server, have garnered so much attention. This 300-level course targets IT Pros and was delivered via live virtual classroom. The HD-quality videos are available now on TechNet Edge, MS Showcase, iTunes and Zune.
Why is this Jump Start a good time investment? Who should watch the video recordings?
This accelerated Jump Start is tailored for IT professionals familiar with Windows Server technologies, Hyper-V virtualization, and the System Center management solutions. The course is designed to provide a fast-paced and technical understanding of how and why Microsoft’s approach to the private cloud delivers scalability, security, flexibility and control. Here are few unique benefits of this course:
- Students have the opportunity to learn from and interact with the industry’s best cloud technologists!
- This high-energy, demo-rich learning experience will help IT Professionals understand why Microsoft private cloud solutions are making a splash in the industry.
- Students will see with their own eyes how Windows Server 2008 R2 and System Center 2012 work together to provide the best combination of security and scale.
Day 1: Deployment & Configuration
- Module 1: Introduction to the Microsoft Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Module 2: Configure & Deploy Infrastructure Components
- Module 3: Configure & Deploy the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 4: Configure & Deploy Service Delivery & Automation
- Module 5: Configure & Deploy Application Management
Day 2: Management & Operations
- Module 6: Monitor & Operate Infrastructure Components
- Module 7: Monitor & Operate the Private Cloud Infrastructure
- Module 8: Monitor & Operate Service Delivery & Automation
- Module 9: Monitor & Operate Application Management
What’s a “Jump Start” Course?
Training specifically designed for experienced technologists whose jobs demand they know how to best leverage new, emerging Microsoft technologies. These advanced courses assume a certain level of expertise and domain knowledge, so they move quickly and cover topics in a fashion that enables teams to effectively map new skills to real-world situations.
Original post at Born to Learn: