A short 8-page eBook/document’s been released for Windows 7 by the usability group here at Microsoft that goes over some of the fundamental differences between Windows Vista & Windows 7.
Subjects covered in this guide, include:
- “Where have all my gadgets gone?”
- “I need to find a file. How do I search for it now?”
- “Help! How do I switch to Projector Mode?”
- “How can I see everything I’ve got open without clicking each individual window?”
- “How do I quickly get to the files and apps I use most?”
- “How can I get help from my IT deparment without them being able to see my screen?”
Go check it out. After all, it’s free.
- LINK: Announcement link from Rob Margel’s Windows Help Blog
- DOWNLOAD: eBook – “Your Guide to Windows 7”