Technically, the Zune Desktop software should automatically detect that a new rev is available, but I’m told that it won’t necessarily detect & deliver the firmware to your device immediately. I suspect this is the Zune teams way of parsing out the delivery to people slowly so that there isn’t a massive crush on the download servers of people trying to download 131MB of software.
- Friendly user interface changes to Zune Social
- Like-minded Listeners matches you with others with similar music tastes
- Stability & performance improvements to both Zune Desktop client and Zune Device Firmware.
- Improved/fixed playcount reporting
- Improved/fixed content synchronization
- Texas Hold ‘em update – Adds a multiplayer mode and some new single player difficulty levels
- New gamesCheckers, Sudoku and Space Battle